I looked out the window the other day to check on the kids and look what I found. One of those moments, those rare moments in parenthood where you let yourself think, hey, we might actually be doing alright.
Aaand then those moments eventually melt into some sort of sibling scuffle, so I was grateful to have captured this one for my own memory.



7 comments:
That is awesome that you caught that moment. What cute kids.
I was just telling this to my hubs. One hour you'll be patting yourself on the back thinking- my kids are so well behaved, we are pretty good parents. And then the next hour your thinking- I'm a terrible mom- they never listen- blah blah blah. I guess we need to just enjoy the good moments!!
I love this picture. Life is good!
Awe :) They both have such furrowed little brows! Darling:)
Can't wait to kiss their little cheeks!
Love, Beeg
That's so cute. I love it when mother's can capture those moments!! When I see that with my kids i think, "They actually do get along with eachother and like eachother sometimes." It make me so happy. I'm glad you got this one on camera; now you have proof. :)
I love it when I don't edit my comments!!! "It make me so happy." hahahahaha - makes ;)
Awesome! At that angle with the blanket on the ground it looks like any american home with nice american grass!
Post a Comment