Saturday, July 12, 2008

Aunt Ashley's Birthday

Aunt Ashley's Birthday, Kenna and Kohen "help" unwrap gifts


Aly being held by "Pixie" which is what she shortened 'Papa Dixie' into


Kennedy and Kohen were chasing Ashley around pretending to be "her kittie's"...


All the while AlyCat -legitimizing her namesake- was tasting the cat food in the kitchen...mmm, fiber...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look how stinkin cute you are! how is your time in idaho going? i can't believe how old and grown up ashley is. member when we were that little (young i mean).

as always your kids are adorable and cracking me up. thank goodness for the bib with the cat food. :>

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! Looks like you guys made the day extra special for her.

Erica said...

How fun being around family! But we sure miss you guys out here! It's so strange that you are gone, it happened so quickly. And I am sorry I was such a bad friend and didn't come say goodbye before you left--I really feel bad about it! I'm finally starting to feel well...well, kinda! Today is a bad day. I was feeling so horrible around the time you left, I honestly would lye in bed all day and just moan and groan.
It'll be fun to keep up with your life from your blog. I'm starting to get back into mine, too.
Miss you guys!
Oh, and Nathan looked very relaxed in church on Sunday without any distractions--I even saw him open his scriptures to read along with the person giving the talk! Without kids it's a lot easier to pay attention.... although much more lonely and not nearly as fun!

lllllll