Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Those Pearly Whites




Since we have been at my parents house Aly has been out doing herself getting into mischief as she discovers all the new things she can gain access to. Exhibit A: Aly has realized that if she climbs up on the toilet in our bathroom she can crawl on to the counter to get the toothpaste. I had already caught her eating it earlier but when Kennedy came and got me to show me what Aly was up to a little later, I found Aly had decided to go all out and really own her rascality this time around.Two final thoughts: I love Kennedy's 2 cents in the video and yes, child locks have since been purchased and applied with varying degrees of succes. Turns out the doors have to be closed for the locks to work...

4 comments:

hf said...

Oh the joys!! I'm surprised she's only just figured out the toilet can be a stepping-stool. Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a mess, kids!

Jessie said...

Wow! Sienna is sitting here with me watching the clip and she said uh-oh....dats naughty....

Corinne said...

Fun times. Luckily Tay hasn't ventured into the world of opening up tubes or bottles yet. But Carter has her busy trying to jump down stairs. Oh dear.

lllllll