Monday, August 11, 2008

Ashley & Shayn Wedding

OKay, this post is pretty much the wedding in pictures. First we have Kennedy getting some last minute touch ups on her hair.


Then we have all of the bridesmaids in our "Team Bride" tanks before we got our dresses on. Most of the girls are Ash's friends from H.S. and one or two from college.



Kennedy and I dressed up and ready to go.
Kennedy was very excited about her flower girl duties. And how cute is the parasol? All of us bridesmaids had a black one, it was super cute.

Ashley at the Estate house taking the first of MANY pictures.

Check out this cake- I thought it was so unique and beautiful. It is layers of cupcakes with the top layer being the cake that Ashley and Shayn would cut. Love it.



My mom did the crystals on each and every "C"- aren't they so beautiful?!




Natalie and I at the reception. It was outdoors and there were yellow parasols all around for you to use which was so perfect to keep the setting sun out of our faces and it also looked really cool too here and there on the patio.
Ashley and Shayn's first dance...



Father/Daughter dance


My Mom and I with the cakes
My niece Emilee and I- Emilee did great with the kids all weekend, Thank you!!!


This handsome bloke was my date, lucky me!

The closest we got to a good family picture...not bad...
The wedding party
Congratulations Ashley and Shayn!!! It was a wonderful weekend!
If anyone is interested in viewing some of the photographers pics click right here for a link.

6 comments:

shellydinger said...

I have been hoping that you would post pictures of the wedding. It looks amazing! Especially Ashley's dress. Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The wedding looks fun. I love the colors. I get so sick of red!

Haley said...

You guys look lovely! I love your sisters dress and the bridesmaid dresses. Fun times

Marianne and Brad said...

these pictures are so cute! their wedding was really unique and cute i love it. i can't wait to come hang out with you guys!

Jessie said...

What a beautiful place to have a wedding!
You all look gorgeous!
Looks like you are having a great summer with your family!
It was fun to see Nathan on Sunday but sooooo sad that you weren't with him! :(

Sarah said...

I'm so sad i couldn't be there. It looks beautiful!

lllllll