Monday, August 18, 2008

Girls Night Out


Trevi, Bonnie, Amber, Kysa, lil-ol Me, Tara

So as you can see, I got my very first Pedi the other night with my SILS Amber and Kysa. I am S-O-L-D! It was so relaxing and wonderful and over far too quickly! After, we met up with my other SILS and MIL and did some shopping before dinner at PF Changs. It's always really fun shopping together because you get feedback from 5 trusted sources which is so nice/dangerous. Dinner was great though Tara did have to save me with an infusion of caffeine from her D.P. and pretty soon I was feeling a little perky-er.
When everyone called it a night Kysa drove me home and we sat out in my parents drive way for almost 2 hours talking (which frankly, isn't that difficult for the two of us to do) but it was a total blast from the past when I went to go inside and everyone was asleep and I was locked out...does anyone else remember those days? or am I the only one who had them? Anyway, as usual it was a great night with the girls!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Okay I can't believe you haven't ever gotten a pedicure before!!! Oh my gosh girl you have been missin out!!!
Your toes look fabulous!
I can't believe your luck with the car running out of gas!
You always have me laughing though...I am sure you sounded great singing away!
:)

lllllll