My favorite little boy in the whole world has turned 4. He is still the happy boy he has been since he was born, or at least a few minutes after anyway. I was showing Kohen pictures from when he was born, many of which he is crying in. His simple observation was, "I didn't like you guys." And from that context he looks right! But actually he was the sweetest and easiest baby I have had. He only cried if Kennedy was trying to scratch his eyes out or if I had overlooked feeding him because he was always just content to hang out.
He can still be talked down from most melt downs by tickle torture or teasing which is helpful...unless he has irritated me past the point of silliness. But for the most part he is a happy and fun kid. He shows signs of having his fathers unfailing optimism ("one in a million?......So your sayin there's a chance!") and a bit of his mom's healthy imagination, though he is very much his own little guy. We are grateful everyday that Heavenly Father chose to send him to our family.



8 comments:
Happy Birthday little man!
Happy Birthday Kohen!
Sorry we missed it! I thought about it the day after though. Happy belated bday big guy!
aww happy birthday konie!!! tell him i am so excited to play with him soon :)
Can't believe he is 4. Remember the BYU game we all went to when he was just a newborn? Time flies :)
I love birthdays! Especially ones on August 10th!!! What a special day for you too! Hey- I LOVED your dress you wore in your sisters wedding- you are gorgeous! I bet it was so fun to dress up like that again! Wow!
Heather
Happy Birthday Kohen. Love seeing the pics of him when he was small-er :) Miss you!
Post a Comment