Kennedy turned 6 this week. (Didn't I just write this blog about her turning 5???) This was the first Birthday we've celebrated without any extended family and although you were all missed, it really was a fun night.
Kenna really wanted a pinata so that was a first order of business. Since it was just Kennedy, Kohen and Aly they all had ample time to hack away at it. In the end of course I got to finish it off- it's tradition. And I was only mildly anal when I kind of made them spread around the wealth after- there was only 3 of some of the more fun things, I wasn't just being a control nazi.
The firecracker poppers were a big hit.
And that was it. She huffed and she puffed...and officially turned 6.
Just one question. Seriously. When did she become this...
When it seems like she was just this...



7 comments:
You must have "blinked" in there somewhere for time to pass. At least, that's when it passes for me. She is such a beautiful girl. Can I hire you to do Erica's hair every day? I just never have the energy...
(BTW, I had to look up who darby was because I haven't seen the new tigger in pooh. Now, I'll have to start watching it! Hm...I can already see next year's halloween)
I teared up just seeing this and I've never met the little doll! I just know how FAST time seem to pass, those sweet baby years go by the fastest!
Awwww, I hate that they grow up! I really hate it!
She is too sweet as a little baby, and just gorgeous as a big 6 year old!
aw yay happy birthday kenna jolie!!! tell her i like her pretties :) i can't wait to see you guys!!!!
Beautiful baby, beautiful little girl. What a fun mom you are Erin.
Cute hair. Aunt Cindy
Kennedy is such a beautiful little girl! She's going to grow up to be a serious heart breaker one day! Happy Birthday!
Seriously could she be any cuter!!!
Happy Birthday Kennedy!
Post a Comment