Another cool thing was these giant bins full of beans for the kids to play in. I think I was more excited about them then the trio ended up being but they did play in it some and thought it was funny when we got home and emptied out their boots and out flew some beans. There were also animals, a train you could pay to ride (we passed) and pumpkins to buy- thankfully our kiddos were happy to pick out a small one for now. It really was a relatively inexpensive activity that turned out to be so much fun.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Pumpkin Patch 08'
Another cool thing was these giant bins full of beans for the kids to play in. I think I was more excited about them then the trio ended up being but they did play in it some and thought it was funny when we got home and emptied out their boots and out flew some beans. There were also animals, a train you could pay to ride (we passed) and pumpkins to buy- thankfully our kiddos were happy to pick out a small one for now. It really was a relatively inexpensive activity that turned out to be so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
adorable family!!!!
have a nice day!
I need to find a pumpkin patch around here. That one had some unique and clever things for for the kids! I love your pics.
Sounds fun! Have you guys heard about Apple Hill up there? I think it's closer to Sacramento, but it's really cool there too. The have pumpkin patches, homemade apple everything, fishing, animals, etc. We used to love it as kids.
That sounds like a fabulous day, the weather looks nice too- so jealous. What a great place with so many unique activities... I LOVE the pictures, seriously, who needs disneyland?
Oh and I have to add to Peter and JAn's comment that we used to go to Apple Hill when I lived there too and it is definetely a great childhood memory:)
so much fun, i am way jealous of your short sleeves, it snowed yesterday here- just be great full for beautiful Cali!
Hey Jensens! Dunning's here. Coasting your blog - good to see u guys are enjoying nor cal. Send me ur email address Nathan - the one I have is out of date.
Hmmm Sienna has that exact dress that Aly has on. Gotta love your favorite store!
We did the whole pumpkin patch yesterday...
Lots of fun!
I don't mind you peeping in on my blog!! I had the baby and went out of town for a couple of weeks and by time I made it back to church you were gone. Hope you are enjoying your new place.
how stinkin fun! and i love that you guys are wearing t shirts - we will be all bundled up when we go next week...so i was a bit envious at the warm weather.
your kids are just too beautiful and funny. seriously, i love reading your posts - you make my day.
can't wait to read another adventure.
ohhh. just membered. kadence was watching aly sing (which just happens to be a favorite of hers too) and she said "oh that baby girl is so cute, singing that song" loved it. kids can be blogging friends too :>
"Dead?" ha ha. I can totally tell why that would spook her, I mean, it is halloween! And, you should feel proud that you achieved "disneyland status" at a much cheaper price. I love all of these stories.
Your family picture is perfect! How did you get one with everyone looking great??? That doesn't happen for the rest of us...
I have to say....how do you expect me to get through the work week when you don't post very often? I mean really, you're usually the one to get me through. I need more Jensen family.
Post a Comment