Then we have one of Aly Jota's (think Spanish people- the J sounds like an H) hamming-it-up techniques which Kenna and Kohen call the "Scary Shakes". She will do it on demand which can be funny cuz say she is upset about something -you just ask her to do the Scary Shakes and all of a sudden the spotlight is on her, she can't resist and voila! a meltdown has been averted. That my friends, is a win, win...win.



9 comments:
What a fun stage! (At least the stuff we get to see)
I love her singing :)
That is adorable! I love the singing!
Too CUte! Reminds me of Sienna singing No One...
I too love that Jason Miraz song....
It's weird that it seems like yesterday she was a newborn.....
I can't believe how much she is talking, "singing". Man she is growing up! Love it-love ya-tara
I love both of these. I wish I had a magic "end-all" for meltdowns...OH, and her "Jose" song sounds like a song Erica sings about the moon..."And the moon and the moon and the moon..." You get the idea. (Sorry, I know that was the last post, but I blame my mommy mind for not thinking of it when I posted my comment).
So cute. I love to hear little ones sing. How cute are the "scary shakes"!
More, more!
What a character you have on your hands Erin. She is as cute as can be and so comfortable in front of the camara. That makes us the lucky ones. Love Aunt Cindy
That is so stinkin' cute! I believe you will have a very good little singer when she gets older! My Abi is 2 and she isn't anywhere near being able to sing something so grown up!
Post a Comment