Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aly and the Jose' Song

Just a little back story for ya, the guy whose home we are renting is named Jose'. He is the friendliest guy and has come over several times to fix things (they should've before they moved) or to pick up his mail. The children all know him by name and are always pleased to see him and Aly especially took a liking to his name. As of late she has become the Family Ham and will do anything for a laugh. She was standing up on a stool one day dangerously marching in place repeating "Jose" with vigor and when everyone laughed the "Jose' song" was born. She usually does stand on something to sing it and also goes on forever but she must have known her time was short here.

*And I had to have her say her "frustrated" because she says it both with feeling and an extra syllable.

*And finally we have the "Ay Bee See Bees"


9 comments:

MKB said...

LOVE "frustrated" It does suck that you live so far away Aly and Reagan could totally rock out together.

Kristin said...

So cute! I love the way she says "x" :)

Bell Family said...

That is hilarious Erin! I love how she said "x". Ashton was laughing too!!

Jody said...

That was the cutest ABC's I've heard! Love the "x"! My favorite has to be "frustrated" though. Too cute.

The Crowley's said...

very cute- such the personality. Can't wait to come in feb.

Peter and Jen Bell said...

We love videos of Aly Jota! Please put some more up. No, seriously we want more.

hf said...

We almost laughed as hard as the message we left on your machine tonight! Cute!

Hannah said...

That is the best "X" I have ever heard...seriously!

Anonymous said...

I think you have live theater at your house on a daily basis. So fun for me to get to have a peek now and then. Thanks Erin, Love Aunt Cindy

lllllll