Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Thank You


There is a reason for this belated post...Computer problem when Nathan wasn't home, need I say more? Anyway, Nathan's parents Bonnie and Norm were kind enough to bring down our second car and then stay for a few days and help us out getting our house in order. The boys especially, did all the manly work and had switched out the refrigerators practically before Bonnie and I could even sit down! Nathan and I were so grateful for their help.
Monday before Bonnie and Norm left we loaded everyone up and headed to San Fran to share our new favorite Crepe Vine and headed down to Fisherman's Wharf to snag some sourdough bread and clam chowder. Then we decided to find out just how close we could cut it taking someone to the airport, yikes~ I think we had all of two or three minutes left before the cut off. Anyway, we were so grateful they came even for a short time.

1 comment:

Kim Davis said...

Wow! the food sounds great there. We might have to come visit just for some good eating out experiences.

lllllll