Another funny side effect of Nathan's sudden presence is that Kohen often feels the need to go to confession. He will sit and tell Nathan every last thing he got in trouble for while his Dad was gone. I really should try and get that on tape sometime but it happens so spontaneously it is hard. Anyway, it is always a good day when Nathan comes home. Everything is just peachy.
Speaking of fruit I have a warning for all unsuspecting grocery stores. If you see my cute, innocent (ha!) little Aly in my cart- beware she is only there for the food. Two weeks in a row now I have been filling a bag with some sort of produce only to turn back to Aly and find her eating an apple or in this case, a pear- with an impish grin on her face of course. Stinker.



5 comments:
Are you sure I wasn't there? I took a bite out of an apple when I was little and put it back in the fruit basket at home. My parents wanted to know who did it and no one would fess up so we all got sent to our room. I finally fessed up.
We love those days too! :) Happy days are here again!!
BTW, your counter looks just like the one at our house in Star!
How cute that you guys still steal kisses!
Aly is too cute. I wanted to take a bite out of those pears too..they look really good.
Did you ever do the facebook thing?
I actually remember those days, only I would eat the grapes while my mom was picking her fruits and veggies......seriously I'm surprised I don't see kids do that more often, how can you not try and sneak a bite here and there, it's all out in the open just waiting for you to eat em up.....
Confession? Please do get it on tape!!! I can't imagine how funny/adorable/entertaining that must be!
Post a Comment