Okay, no. I lied. It was their first ever viewing of Star Wars, Episode 4!!! ( or the first old one, to uncomplicate it, ha!)
Don't be fooled, Aly was reacting to the popcorn not the movie...
So Nathan and I have been debating for a while whether or not it was time to let Kohen see at least one of the Star Wars episodes. Apparently Nathan decided tonight was the night because he and Kennedy came home from errands with the video in hand. Kohen was ecstatic and it was SO worth it to watch his reactions. Like the first time Luke turned on his light saber and Kohen's mouth dropped open, or when Darth Vader made his first appearance, "Why is that guy bad? he has a cape!" Obviously in Kohen's mind Cape = Righteousness, so this was all a bit mind blowing for him. Kennedy didn't miss much so I had to distract her once or twice and she probably asked several hundred questions throughout the movie- love her but that got a little old. Aly called it quits and went to bed about a half hour in....guess the popcorn must have been gone.



4 comments:
So did he love it? None of my kids ever got into the whole Star Wars thing....they must take after me. I am with Aly on that one...no more popcorn....Im' going to bed! :)
Um, he definitely loved it but I think he will probably take what he saw, incorporate it into his pretend play and that will be as far as it goes...maybe that's just wishful thinking. I am more like you, enjoyed seeing them all once but that's about it...no offense to any family/friends who are die hards, lol
Stars Wars is awesome! It's definately the talk around our house. So I love your comment about cereal. It was a great laugh. Have a great Sunday!
I love how kennedy is holding her arms up in excitment, thta is exactly the same gesture Em makes when she's thrilled about something:)
Post a Comment