Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kreativ Blogger

I was recently given this most distinguished Kreativ Blogger Award from Kristie :). Upon accepting this award I am to list 6 things that make me happy and then pass the torch to three other lucky ladies. So here goes:

1. My husband -obvious maybe but hello, have you met him?

2. My children - extra happy when they are sleeping, lol

3. A good book (preferably reading it on a beach somewhere, that qualifies for super happy)

4. Target!!!

5. Extended Family Gatherings

6. Finding one of these letters in the mailbox every week



I now present this award to:

1. Shelly - my cousin
2. Jana- friend from h.s.
3. Jetta- Nathan's cousin

Disclaimer: It was seriously hard to choose- all my friends are creative.

7 comments:

Adam & Jetta said...

Wow, seeing that envelope brings back a lot of memories! How exciting that he writes every week.

Sheila said...

He write EVERY week? Oh he IS good! And the Brother of the Year award goes to....ELDER WILCOX!

Jana said...

Wow- I am honored! :)

ej said...

Well, let's be clear- I write HIM every week too, so it's only fair :) He BETTER write me, lol

Jessie said...

I will have to agree you are a kreativ blogger!

It's a Wonderful Life said...

Erin you look so great! Your kids are darling. I hope all is well

Anonymous said...

that is just about the sweetest thing i have ever seen...love it. and for sure you deserve that award - your posts always make me laugh and think...thats combo. :>

lllllll