Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gingerbread Cookies


I was grateful when I got a call from a friend to come let Kohen and Aly decorate some gingerbread cookies with their little friends. Anything to avoid household chores, right? So Kohen was the oldest one there and probably the only one who was interested in decorating AND eating the cookies. I always love his little creations.
After the decorating the 3 little girls and Kohen went off to play while the mom's got to talking when Kohen rang the Aly Alarm. He is so helpful like that. It happens probably several times an hour Kohen will start shouting, "ALY'S INTO TROUBLE! ALY'S INTO TROUBLE!" And off I will go to find whatever mischief she has gotten into. Anyway, I was more than a little concerned to hear Kohen say that when we were at someone else's house. I discovered Aly applying butt balm to her lips/face and she had also wiped it all over a book case.
After the clean up the girls were all playing princess and it was Kohen's job to come wake them all...Had to include it because of where Aly's finger was.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow. Forget Emi and Kennedy hitting it off, I am purely afraid of what Aly, Natalie and Amelia could accomplish together! BTW you are lucky to have an alarm:)

Sarah said...

I love hearing your stories about Aly and the trouble she gets into. I laugh every time!

Anonymous said...

Oh Erin, I laughed so hard when I scrolled down and saw the picture of Aly! That's a classic! Oh, and love, love, love the cookies. So cute! :)

lllllll