~Kohen got up early and went Turkey Hunting~
His quote of the day came as he watched my mom rinsing the turkey and the turkey's 'cavity' *yucky shiver*...she was filling up the turkey with water and Kohen was like, "Why are you putting water in there? Does he need a drink?"
Kennedy and Aly with their favorite Uncle Shayn. Poor Shayn, he brings out the rowdy in my kids...and then is too nice to make 'em settle down.
After dinner we headed to Jeremy and Polly's house to hang out and play with all the Jensens' and let the kids run wild with their cousins. And of course, eat some more :)



3 comments:
I love the picture of Kohen Turkey Hunting! What a funny kid. I miss you ugys. Aly's hair is getting so long too! I remember the days when she was just a young lass, always sleeping on Rosie's chair. I wish I could've seen you guys over thanksgiving. Are you coming up here for Christmas? If you are, when?
love the morning turkey hunt, was the turkey aly? I've got a few turkeys around here...
It was SO great to see you!
Erin will you e-mail me your address so I can mail you a Christmas cards, thanks ksc113@comcast.net
Post a Comment