
I don't know if you remember
last years post with Santa but Aly was not all about sitting on Santa's lap. So I didn't force her this year because I don't want to permanently traumatize her...though she kind of seems to already be. Check her face out in the picture (try double clicking on the pic to make it big). And that was as close as she was gonna go. period. Kennedy was thrilled that Santa told her he 'knew' she'd been good, which in her mind confirms she is getting her "Molly" doll. And Kohen explained what he would like and then was sure to tell Santa he would be in Boise. He is
super concerned Santa won't know where he is. The aftermath of Aly's brief Santa meeting is that now Aly repeats over and over, "I not like Santa" all the time. She says it with such sincerity I do believe she is telling the truth. I wonder if a present from him would help :)
4 comments:
Have fun in B-town! You're such a good mom to put the tree up even though you're going to be gone. And you look beautiful too by the way!
haha i love you guys! I read brad all your posts because they always make me laugh. miss you!
Erin - Loved this post, and wish I were there to hear Kohen explaining where he will be. Honey you look so beautiful in that picture. See you in one more day!! Love, Nathan
I second Nathan's comment, you do look beautiful in that picture. What's with you lately, always looking cute?
Post a Comment