First of all, many of you were worried when you saw Yoshi's comment that random people were stalking my blog. As much as I like to believe the whole world is interested in my daily dronings, darn it, it just isn't so. Yoshi is an old friend of Nathan's from when Nathan worked for his Uncle and they had a Taiwan Business Partner. Yoshi has secured a spot on my list of favorite people for sharing the place where a can of DP might be found in Taiwan. And thanks to those who were just looking out for us, cyberspace can be scary and don't hesitate to mention to me if you think something creepy is going on. It's good to know you've got our back.
The socks especially have been a hit- Kohen even insisted on sleeping with his under his pillow that first night. The children love playing with the fake spiders and bats though Nathan and I recently swiped a couple of the spiders. You see, a ginormous spider dropped from the ceiling with a literal 'thud' the other day and after that traumatic event (traumatic for Nathan, I didn't see it and therefore am taking an extended leave in Denial) I left one of the fake spiders on his computer for him to find -hopefully with a high pitched girlish scream- and thus started the back and forth game of trying to scare each other with fake spiders. I'd say it's a bit like Russian Roulette though because it's only a matter of time before what I think is a fake spider turns out to be a real one...So, according to my standards Ander is huge. Yesterday I had to squeeze him into a 0-3 month Onesie. I'm thinking I'll put one on him for Halloween and he can go as a sausage.



8 comments:
How cute. Ander is adorable! Almost makes me want another baby... ALMOST :)
Cute socks. Love your spider fun although I'm surprised you would even put yourself in a position to be tricked by a spider seeing as they are some of your favorite things EVER!
mike said the other night- i am not sure we can go visit nathan and erin anymore, I thought maybe its too much money or wouldn't work with our schedule, but no- he said its because of the spiders. He was serious too. Such a baby. I think it would be good therapy for him to come to the jungle.
I am totally one of your blog stalkers, does that count?! I can't believe its already been 5 weeks, he is adorable!! And I think I would have to stay away because of the spiders too :)
Ander is one cute baby! Happy Halloween!
Love the socks! Ander is not a sausage, lol! He looks perfect. Can't believe it has been over a month already.
~Rachel
Ander is soooo cute Erin! It must be weird to not have Halloween over there! What are you gonna do about Trick or Treatin? Are the kids gonna dress up?
Ok make Ander stop growing! by the time you get here he will be walking! I bet he will be your biggest yet. Way too cute!
Post a Comment