::::::: We interrupt the "Summer" posts to bring you this video::::::
If you know Kohen, you will love this. He's teaching us all about Bow and Arrow safety and use with his new Compound Bow which he loves. It's 1.5 min and believe me, your time will be well spent... not to build it up or anything. (if you don't want to listen to his lesson skip to 40 seconds)
Click here if you have trouble viewing the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhLScuhf9CA



11 comments:
so funny- love that kid!
I feel bad saying that is funny, but that is seriously funny. I love how he is so calm and takes advantage of a teaching moment. A born host of some kind of safari-type show for sure.
cute cute, "and that really happened, in real life". What a fun kid!
Kohen is so funny! He's really good on camera, too. To answer your questions you left on my blog...the hospital in Peru is okay, but I get to be "medavac"ed home in a couple of days with the girls. Yay! I don't get to go through the same experience you had in a foreign hospital and I'm just fine with that! Tim and I have jokingly brought up the name "Kohen Ander" for this boy, but I guess that's a little overboard. I really like the name Mason too, but I'll be okay with all 3 choices. Tim wants to leave the choice up to our blog followers, but I may have to have a little more say in the decision than that! It's always good to hear from you...
Awesome!
FYI the new pictures on the side look great--but when are you going to update the family shot to add my boy Ander?!?
Talk about the Rainbow Show! This made me laugh out loud! I love that kid:)
Aaaaahhh Seeester! Shut-up. How hilarious is he? I agree with Ash, Rainbow show for sure :)
I think that was pretty cool! I hope that a Safari show doesn't get viewed on your TV while that bow is handy!!
PaPa John
I loved that "real life" stuff is the best! Is a b-b gun coming next?
OMGosh!!!! That is the cutest video EVER!!! He sure knows his stuff doesn't he. Grandpa Norm would be very proud!
And that really happened!
hahhahahhahaha
-Justin
Post a Comment