Sunday, August 1, 2010

Swap O' the Pearly Whites

Out with the old!

In with the new!

I give you the only two examples in life where toothlessness is not alarming/creepy/white trash. We have certainly had our fair share of teeth coming and going in the last month. Ander went to work straight away biting everything he could- but was forgiven since he is so dang cute. I really fear for what is about to emerge from Kennedy's bare gums, however. Those big ol' adult teeth always look freaky for a while. Should be interesting!

3 comments:

Tara Pugmire said...

Oh man they are both gone! Yeah laynie's are still coming in Loud and large! They will have matching grins!

Hannah said...

I can't believe Kennedy is old enough to lose her teeth! She looks adorable!

Heather said...

Teeth are a brave new experience. They suit Ander well- he is adorable! Kennedy is sporting the holy-smile in true second grade fashion:)

lllllll