Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Cheer

We have had a difficult time keeping Ander out of the fireplace lately, as every last square inch of our house must be tested, tasted, and conquered. He stays very busy.
 "Hey guys! Come here, I think I see Santa!!!"
 "?"
 "False alarm, my bad.    ...... Um guys?....I think I'm stuck."
Sticking with the random theme, I discovered half a dozen "wrapped" presents under our tree the other day. Kohen had gotten serious choosing some not-so-gently-used items from his room to wrap for our family. If there was any question before, the supplies he used to wrap his gifts clearly proves there is Wilcox blood running through that boys veins. Didn't you know there is literally nothing that can't be fixed (or wrapped) with a little tape, and bungee cords?!
The toilet paper? well, that just speaks to ingenuity and class.

6 comments:

Kay said...

oh man, Ander is keeping you busy I see. I LOVE Kohen's wrapped presents too! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Justin can tell you about the time we went off roading in the Accord and broke the arm that attaches to the rear wheel. Bungee to the rescue!!!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Shut-up. I'm not afraid to admit that my portable "closet" from Target that zips up the front is being kept from falling over by A BUNGEE cord! It's true! Hahahaha And I have no less that 4 scotch tapes in my junk drawer. But I have to say that Kohen is a very meticulous gift wrapper like his aunties & Pixie as well ;)
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Beeg

Corinne said...

Your boys are so darn cute! Kohen just cracks me up!

hf said...

TP, tape and bungee cords. Don't tell my kids!! How thoughtful of him - that's the Christmas spirit :)

I'm so glad you got the pics of Kohen going into the fireplace. He's adorable!!

Jessie said...

love that you have this stuff recorded! so funny!

lllllll