Friday, December 3, 2010

He Eats Like a Man

Before I give you the low down on our Thanksgiving, I have to post a couple pics of Ander. He is such a great kid, I feel really lucky that he has been so chill. He is forever patient with being drug all over town, through nap times and the occasional bed time. 

 I had to include this pic because, well, Ander eats like a man. I never had to cut up sandwiches for him, he just picks them up with two hands and eats them. My 4 year old doesn't even do that! She prefers to open it all up first. He eats pizza like this as well. And he eats a lot of it!
Lastly, this boy is on the move! He is more of a climber than we've had before- end tables, kitchen table, the kid's fort, and the latest was the ladder to the top bunk! He was calling out and I knew he needed help but I was still surprised to find him so high up. As long as he doesn't decide to climb out of his crib any time soon, it's all good.

4 comments:

Marianne and Brad said...

That picture of Ander eating the sandwich is AMAZING! He is so awesome!

hf said...

I can't believe you haven't had a climber yet. We always had to stack our chairs up so they wouldn't climb all over the table and counters.

What a cutie!

Nicole said...

I love so much that you give Ander updates. I enjoy them so much now that I don't get to see him everyday. He is still as cute as ever!

Bonnie said...

I am a witness to Ander's sandwich eating talent. I was surprised every time I watched him eat like that. Kids are supposed to pull a sandwich all apart and make a mess, but he hardly even leaves a crumb. He is one amazing baby!

lllllll