Looks to me like this is a pretty cozy picture. Come the end of August it's gonna get even cozier. I feel like everyone already knows but if not, a mei mei (little sister) will be joining us in a few short months.
If nothing else you have to give us credit for the sweet A/B pattern we've got going on. :)




22 comments:
I had no idea. Congrats. Maybe you should go for number 6 just to be even--hahahahahaha
AWESOME!
How exciting! I had no idea you were expecting. Are you nervous at all to go through the whole delivery process again over there? I'm so happy for you guys. Really, Congratulations!
Congratulations, Erin and Nathan! You guys have a beautiful, beautiful family!!
Congrats on Mei Mei!
Awwww! You guys look so cute and cozy reading. Congratulations!!!
Congrats!
Aaaaahhhhh! So exciting!
Wow! That's wonderful news! Best of everything with the pregnancy!
Yay Congrats!!! I had no idea either. I am so happy for you guys!! And so excited to have another awesome friend!
Congrats! I had no idea!!! Let's email and the upcoming birth. :)
It would be just like you to go and have a pattern of babies hu? goes with your decorating sense. Now is it going to be a K name the girls are K-A-K? Can't wait to see what is on the list. Guess the Name Nation is out because it starts with an N. Heee
tara
Oh Wow! Five! Congrats!
I LOVE that picture. It's proof of how awesome you are, and I'm so excited that you'll be adding another beautiful baby! Congratulations! I'm so excited to hear more about it!
SHUT UP!!!!!! Seriously????? I had no idea! Was this a planned thing? Congrats!!!
Yay! Another girl!! So fun! I can't believe you totally called it (again). That is five for five isn't it??
I'm so excited you are having a little Mei Mei! I can't wait!! You guys look so cute reading together! :)
It is just like you to notice that davis got a hair cut. I was in denial for awhile but I guess I better post a pic soon. Hopefully it will be grown out a bit by summer!
So i guess the big question is--what will the new name for the blog be???
MC
okay i am so behind! CONGRATS!!! yay! i sure the heck don't know how you make it look so easy peasy, but you do and you're a beautiful rockstar. :> hope you are feeling well these days.
love this picture. will you still be living overseas? :>
So happy for you Erin and Nathan. I think five is a great number and a girl is perfect it will give the girls side the upper hand. Really congratulations. Aunt cindy
WOW!!! What fabulous news!! I love it! And I think you know how I feel about lots of girls :) I agree with Tiff, you look great nad make it look easy- at least from far away... pregnancy is never easy :)
Hope this baby is easy on you:)
Post a Comment