On Easter Sunday Kohen had some big news too. For a month or so his permanent teeth have been coming in behind his baby teeth. Surprisingly Kohen had zero interest in working his baby teeth out.
During Sunday school according to Kohen, he was chewing on his tie -classy, I know- and suddenly his tooth was super loose. When we got home Nathan pulled it out and Kohen totally bawled. I think he was just scared, because it didn't even hurt him, it was the weirdest reaction! And it made for a really sad picture :(A little later he was in much better spirits for pictures. He left a note for the Tooth Fairy asking if he could keep his tooth. He even left a silly band for her to say thank you. He was pretty much giddy that she took the band and left the tooth. Not to mention the $ he found!
Loosened and out in about two hours on an Easter Sunday, not bad!



4 comments:
Is that his first tooth?! Maile's grew in behind before losing the baby teeth. The similarities between those two...scary!!
I don't like to see my little Kohen upset :( Give him kisses for me pls :)
xoxo
Beeg
yeah the tooth is out!
Yay Kohen!!!! Tanner lost his first tooth about a month ago; I should send you a pic of it!
Post a Comment