Which made the bright blue eyeshadow that Kennedy was wearing, come as a bit of a surprise! Oh well, in the end they look slightly orphan-ish but they felt beautiful so what else matters?
This years theme was "Enchanted", a princess ball. Both girls told me that they did in fact, feel like princesses.
Their dinner was delicious, though Kenna's was mostly comprised of dessert. After dinner they danced the night away. And they even made it home before the stroke of midnight.
So, when they were taking pictures at the house, there is a series of pictures that are so "Aly" that I had to include it. Showing her in motion seems to give you a better picture of her pretend world/spunky personality. The kids like to have me scroll through the pics in Iphoto really fast so it looks like a movie. It's pretty comical. I love it:
Anyway, the night was a smashing success. Nathan is one lucky guy TWO gorgeous dates for the Ball!











1 comment:
They looks so great. I was a little sad to not see some new fancy hair doos. It makes so much more sense when I read that you were not there to get them all ready. Such a fun night for them all.
Post a Comment