What've we been up to lately? Well...
I understand that in Idaho they are still getting snow. Having said that, I'd now like to complain ( to the understandable rolling of eyes from many of you) that it has been one of the coldest winters in Taiwan. We had a week off two weeks ago, randomly, and it was rainy and SO COLD the entire time. We ventured out a few times but bundled up in a way that would have made anyone enduring a real winter, laugh their heads off at us.
If you aren't familiar with these books ^ I recommend them, they are hilarious and fun to read with your kiddos. We have them at home but Kohen's class did some stuff with them. He has started drawing the characters on his own which Nathan and I both love coming across. Love when you can tell your child was inspired by something at school.
Kennedy wanted to chop her hair so we recently said goodbye to a good 6 or 7 inches. Cute, cute.
You know what's weird? Walking through a department store and randomly finding your child pasted up in stores and on walls. It's kinda fun, actually.
In case you're wondering, after the last post, why we don't just buy department store clothes, it's because they are so expensive. The outfit Ander is wearing here is probably upwards of $150. Not that cute!
Also, we've had a visitor! Maddie, our oldest niece who is about to graduate H.S. and head off to BYU, came to visit for a couple of weeks. We have so enjoyed having her, my kids especially have been in heaven. Maddie even came with us on our trip to the Philippines this last week. Once I've gone through the gobs of pics I will post some!





5 comments:
Wow--first to post a comment, I feel like a celebrity!! LOVE the Drawings and speaking of celebrities--has anyone hit Kohen up for an autograph at the mall yet?
See you guys in a couple of months.
MC
Love the store display - pretty cool! Shouldn't they give you the outfits you model in?!
April, that's what they do in Korea, I would certainly be more motivated to go on shoots if they did give the clothes!
How fun to see a life size poster of your baby!!! He looks so cute in that outfit! I can't believe how expensive it is there. I'm glad Maddy was able to come hang with you guys for a couple of weeks. I can't wait till you come and hang with us for a couple months!!!! :)
It's just too bad they don't let you keep the clothes your kids model. Maybe you should work that into your contract next time. :) Also, Kennedy's hair is super cute!
Post a Comment