Sunday, May 1, 2011
Ander Videos
We were on the giant Ferris Wheel in Neihu when Ander decided to try and kick a hole in the side of our compartment, I caught just a few of the many seconds he was anxiously engaged in the activity.
Speaking of kicking, Easter morning we were all watching Ander find his soccer ball Easter basket in one of his fave places- the fireplace- and he pulls it out, drops it on the floor (I was thinkin, "what's he doing?") then winds up and gives it a great big kick! It took me a second to realize that the thing I see as only an Easter basket, he saw as only a soccer ball. Though he was pretty pleased to find this soccer ball had candy inside.
This is Ander's latest phrase. We are making him say it here but he uses it regularly throughout the day: when he finishes eating, when he climbs onto the table, when he chucks something and it shatters- his response is always the same, including the arms.
I find Ander playing the piano a lot these days. He will sit and plunk away for up to 10-15 min at a time and I love it because I know where he is and what he is doing. I also love his "monkey bum" on this outfit he is wearing, it is so unbelievably fitting of him these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Davis keeps asking me to play these over and over. Every time they are done he says "funny" I think he will really love Ander this summer
Man Erin that little Ander has you runnin' around I bet!! He looks like a climber! Maybe we should try him on our climbing wall this summer.;)
Ok, great place for a "Save Ferris" joke here... but I'll let it slide this time. When Ander reared back and kicked that wall as hard as I've ever seen anybody kick anything, I will admit I surprised myself with how hard I laughed out loud. That my friends, is some serious funny.
Cody
Ander seems like a handful! We're just beginning to discover what little boys are like and to be honest I'm a little nervous about what Tanner will be like in another year! I love the family pictures. As always, you guys look great. You have 4 adorable kids! We love looking at your blog.
Post a Comment