On Sunday during Sacrament meeting Ander was getting restless so eventually Nathan picked him up and took him out. A few minutes later I could sense they were hovering near the door. Against my better judgment I looked over where they were and of course, accidentally made eye contact with Ander. Not wanting to miss an opportunity for freedom, he immediately smacked his hands together in the sign for "Help!"
I may have laughed out loud.



5 comments:
Your life is so full of cool experiences. Looks like you had a fun Easter and the girls enjoyed their fantasy date with their Dad!
Congrats on expecting a new addition to your family!!
That's almost as good as Eric's shouting out 'don't beat me daddy!' when he was a young lad leaving for misbehaving.
He's getting sooo big!!
Ok - its comments like that Halaulani that make me wish blogger had a like button!!! Seriously going to pee myself laughing. Nathan
Let the record show I didn't beat Eric, and that Nathan is taking a bum rap on the foyer torture. :-)
It made me laugh out loud! At least he signed it and didn't shout it out
Post a Comment