
I know what you are thinking. This picture looks a bit like something out of the scandalous Abu Ghraib Prison. But no, it's just Kennedy proving the -'it's all in your head'- theory. Now Kennedy generally eats a huge breakfast and tapers off from there. Tonight for dinner my mom had made this warm, hearty stew and it was
so good. But Kennedy took one repulsed look at it and dramatically fighting her gag reflex- declared she wasn't hungry. Then when she learned she had to eat it if she wanted to go for a treat with Papas she began moaning about how she just 'couldn't take a bite' and how it 'looked scary'. Irritated that as usual she was going to draw out the affair for hours I had a sudden stroke of genius. Since she claimed the problem was the stews ghastly appearance, I grabbed the kitchen towel and held it around her eyes and told her we were playing a new game. My parents and I were all stunned when she willingly opened her mouth for a bite and then preceded to eat her
entire dinner in about 8 minutes- UNHEARD OF- in Kennedy's world! Who knows if this trick will ever work again but it was fun while it lasted. And I would like to thank Kennedy for proving so vividly the power of mind over matter!!!
2 comments:
Ahhh Kennedy...Silly girl - now we know the truth.... you will eat, and we will never let you forget it. Great job mom!!!!!
I cannot believe that actually worked! Bravo.
Post a Comment