Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Kill Me!



I was trying to take a picture of a fairly uncooperative Kennedy and Kohen when Aly (you can see her on her way in the first pic) comes charging in from the other room for her moment in the sun. She totally high-stepped into the office and then finding herself extremely funny, gets all crouched down laughing at herself. I still bust up every time I look at those last two pictures, I love Aly's goofy little sense of humor.

2 comments:

Bell Family said...

That is so freakin' funny Erin. I can't wait to see you all (one week from Saturday yay!). I think Ashton is going to get a kick out of your kids. He is always fascinated with little kids.

shellydinger said...

First of all, I think it is crazy that Aly is old enough to be prancing around! Second, Hailey wore the exact same onesie today...too cute.

lllllll