Saturday, September 22, 2007

Beyonce' Concert!!!



I have been dying to write about this night, but I wanted to wait until I got the picture from my sister. So Sept. 10th Beyonce' was in Boise. I went with my sisters and one B.I.L. and several of their friends. We rode in a limo which was fun, and had dinner before heading over to the concert. Okay, if I'm being honest, I felt so stupid. I had my b.u.b. (big ugly boot) on and a dress that would be more at home in Sunday School and I was hanging out with all of these people who looked ready to go clubbing in Vegas or walk the Red Carpet or something. So other than feeling really stupid, I was excited to learn that my b.i.l. Robert had surprised us and upgraded our tickets to front row...FRONT ROW Y'ALL!!! I couldn't believe it, I have never experienced anything like it before. I was front and center in my Sunday school dress and my 'hi! I ride the short bus!'-boot...geez I am such a goob. Anyway, this concert experience was one to remember. Beyonce' sang live and sounded awesome (I still feel weird calling singers by their first names like we're bosom buddies, but I still don't know what else I would write so let's go with it). It was so weird to be so close to her. She would look and sing right to us and wave to us...it was amazing. After, my sister Natalie and her husband Robert and 3 others got to go backstage and meet B. (lol, now I'm pushing it) and said she seemed sincere and was kind and down to earth. My only regret about this night (beside my b.u.b.) is that I wish Nathan could have shared it with me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So fun! I love concerts and it looks like you had a blast! I'm glad you got to see and experience the "booty shaking" from the front row!

lllllll