Pretty much since the kids and I have arrived here in Boise this is what my parents house has looked like. Sick Bay...except we don't have the cool computer to talk to and give us all our answers, or Captain Kirk to diagnose our problems in his trademark...broken...up...sentences. From the prospective of the blog I know everything has looked well, but I have pretty much posted every un-sick moment we have had- so not many. We have had a laundry list of illnesses and it seems like all of them have been 'linger longers'. The list includes but is not limited too: teething, sinus infection, ear infection, a dozen bloody noses, a broken heel (my mom insisted I add this one, more on this in a later blog) a round of cough/colds, flu, fevers, and my personal favorite- diarrhea for one and all. I keep thinking this has to be some kind of sick joke...oh, that was punny...but as soon as we have a good day or two someone comes down with something else. Warning: this may be t.m.i.- this weekend I am down and out with what I can only imagine is the Russian Mafia of Diarrhea. Though I thought I had evaded it, it got me in the end. It is violent and enjoying torturing me. If it wasn't for Gatorade and Imodium .... Let's just say I can totally imagine how people used to die of this type of thing back in the day. The dehydration can happen in nothing flat. Anyway, I am sure my parents are just thrilled they let us stay with them...thrilled.ps- happy grandparents day mom and day, lol, NOT!



2 comments:
wo - it wasn't until after I read the entire sentence that I realized what t.m.i stood for. :) Best of luck - Gatorade really is an awesome remedy for a lot of stuff. Second to windex of course
You poor things! I wish I was there to bring you a meal or some gatorade!
Post a Comment