
Labor Day 2007 was
awesome and I don't throw that word around lightly these days. My s.i.l. Amber and my b.i.l. Mike invited Kysa and I and our kids (I left Aly with a sitter) along with Bonnie and Norm to go out on Mike's boss Amy's boat...did ya get all that? Amy and her best friend Melanie graciously took all of us out on her amazing boat and seemed to handle the inundation of children gracefully. Thanks to my other b.i.l. Taylor (Kysa's husband/Nathan's bro) we had jet skis as well and so there was something fun to do at every moment. I haven't wake boarded in years and I was still as good as I was before, pretty much not at all! I can get up no problem and get around but that is about it, nothing fancy. Kysa wake boarded and Norm did it for the first time (2nd from last pic) so cool- and Mike showed off his 360 skills (lol) and then Melanie and Amy took turns and without even trying put us all to shame. The top pictures are Bonnie with Kohen and Spencer and then a pic of Brayden, one of Rylee, and then one of Kennedy and Spencer. It was a record breaking 101 degrees out which was great because the water was really...'refreshing'. You know, the kind of refreshing where you run the risk of losing toes or fingers. Okay. Not quite that bad. It was so great to spend the whole day up at Lucky Peak Lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment