Friday, September 21, 2007

One Week!!!!!

It has been over 7 weeks since we have seen Nathan. Words would be useless in trying to express how much the children and I have missed him, suffice it to say- we have. Today marks the one week countdown until we get to see him again and I think the kids and I are more excited about seeing him than if we were meeting Santa Clause himself! We love and miss you Nathan! Can't wait to see ya!!!! xoxo

1 comment:

kristy said...

Oh Erin... first of all, SO sorry about your heel and the b.u.b. what a bummer on your vaca, and I would have felt the same way at the B. concert! Of course, you were probably the only person there wearing lovely g's, so the dress was darling considering! And you look beautiful as always!! I CANNOT believe you have gone so long without your man, I went 3 weeks and thought I was about ready to die without Mark. You are so brave and I'm sure so ready to go home.... We are off to Spain tomorrow! I've posted lots of fun new pics from Mark's hometown, but soon there will be the beach and sunshine, weather I can live with!! But we are leaving Rowan for 8 days and I'm already getting soo sad to do that... Ok, so I have some news for you... I'm emailing it to you so read it and let's email while I'm in Spain. Love and Miss you! Kristy

lllllll