
Nathan took the kids out to fly a kite Kohen had gotten from preschool and has been itching to use. It was the perfect day for it (I assume, seeing as I stayed home per usual) and by all reports it sounded like an idyllic kite flying experience.

The hills here, I am told, are only green for not quite 2 months while it's rainy. Nathan and I were amazed when all of the yellow/white hills turned emerald green. It's been beautiful though now that the rain is gone the green is already starting to fade.

This would be the look of sheer joy on Aly's face...

I love when we catch moments when they are being sweet with one another. Proof that it does happen :)

My goggled goober- He's been on a goggle kick the last few days. Actually wore these goggles to preschool. Love a man with self-confidence.
FYI- if this kite flying fun looks like something you'd like to do I saw the kites today at Walmart for $1. That would be what I would call a good deal.
9 comments:
How perfect - I especially love the girl's coats and Kennedy's skirt and ankle socks while flying a kite - it was just so picturesque... and Kohen's goggles did add an interesting twist :) - love it! Hope you had a good birthday...
Kohen is so darn cute- he cracks me up.
We did some kite flying here as well. I only like it if I don't have to work too hard to get it up and flying! And I have to mention: good job Nathan for taking pictures!!
So cute! I love little Aly's coat, perfect spring colors!
Erin the kids look so big to me! They are really growing! I love the girls pink coats! Looks like they liked flying the kite..oh and Kohen's goggles rule!
Goggle Goober! He and Grace would get along just fine! She can hold her own with the boys and she would wear her swimming suit to preschool if I would let her! Wild child and soooo head strong!
Love the goggles! Kohen will probably be a trend setter in the years to come. I LOVE the shot of Aly's face!
How fun. We hurried and got our kite up and out when a storm came last week. We've been trying to get that macaw to fly for weeks now. Thankfully we hit the end of our string and back before it started to rain and the street lights came on.
I love the goggles! What a kid! You're girls also looked adorable in their matching coats. About your comment on our blog...of course I am flattered that our little Kennedy looks like your baby Kenna. We'll be very happy parents if she turns out as adorable as any of your kids. Maybe the fact that I fell in love with your Kennedy while pregnant with mine has something to do with the strong resemblance?!? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment