All right everyone, thank you for all of your kind, flattering, thats-what-friends-are-for comments after I posted my 6 month picture. To be clear I said I was feeling huge before, and guess what? though it's totally unheard of in pregnancy- I just keep getting bigger. Go figure.This pregnancy has really felt different to me and I can't quite put my finger on it- though the junk food, I can put my fingers on that which may have something to do with feeling bigger sooner. What can I say, I'm moving an ocean away to go and have this baby far from all of our loved ones, a little comfort eating may have come into play here.
It's not that big of a deal except I keep wondering how much more uncomfortable I am going to get the bigger I get...I already know the answer...it makes me wish it were opposite day.
Before the movers arrived we had each child set aside a small pile of toys to have arrive in Taiwan when we do as we will not have the rest of our things until the beginning of September. Nathan gave Kohen this job before quiet time. When he got Kohen up he discovered literally every single toy/dress up Kohen owns had been painstakingly transfered to the designated corner, all ready and waiting to go (above). Notice his hats hanging on the back of the chair, the bulging back pack on the floor, the boy did not discriminate against any belonging. We had to explain a little further the size of pile we had in mind and reassure him everything else will arrive* safely.
(*barring any Typhoons, torpedoes, Pirates etc)
We should be on our way to Boise in the next few days to visit friends and family and generally over stay our welcome before we head off to you know where. Hope everyone else is enjoying the beginning of their summers!!!



10 comments:
What an adventure! Are the kids excited to move? Do they have any idea where they are going? Good luck with everything. I'll be anxiously waiting to hear how it goes. By the way, I love that you have your 6 and 7 month pictures on the side bar. Love them!
You make me sad with all your 'moving away' talk. Just come and overstay your welcome at our house, and then we'll both breathe a sigh of relief when you move :) haha! I'm not sure that could happen though! We'd have too much fun :)
I kept hoping to get in touch with you on the phone before things got crazy busy with your family. Do things ever slow down?? They haven't at my house - but I can't even compare to all you guys have going on. Please know you're in our thoughts and prayers. Please post updates soon! Rachel
And... you are the best looking pregnant Mommy I have ever seen. I can still picture you rock climbing at 7 or 8 months... don't kill her Dixie! Erin, you're amazing!! Love your cute 'lil belly!! Rachel
man oh man...good luck! BTW you are the cutest little pregnant girl I have ever seen!!!
Good luck with your BIG move, what an overwhelming time!!! Take good care of yourself and that baby!!
We hope the move is going well. We know just how hard it is to part with all of your stuff and live in a suitcase for awhile. However, when your stuff comes it feels like Christmas! Getting our first shipment of stuff (mostly toys) was an awesome day for Alli. We can't wait to hear how things are going for you!
We are going to miss you so much.
What a huge adventure you have ahead of you! You have such a cute little family (they are only getting cuter!) and you look so beautiful pregnant! I'm serious!
Dear Erin,
You disgust me with your slim pregnant profile.
Your Friend,
Me
Post a Comment