At Disney I picked this up for dinner one night. I only read "Turkey" and "Wrap" and thought, great! Let's just say there was no Turkey to be found, but plenty of other stuff.
All of your Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner needs fulfilled inside this harmless looking tortilla. Beware!
yuck-yuck-yuck! Did you even try it? I bet not after opening it up. Some of it looks like cat food! So sorry you can't just have a good old taters and turkey dinner!
7 comments:
hahahaha your video cracked me up!! That is awesome. At least you always have funny stories to tell Erin.
yuck-yuck-yuck! Did you even try it? I bet not after opening it up. Some of it looks like cat food! So sorry you can't just have a good old taters and turkey dinner!
Sometimes I am jealous of what you are experiencing... this, not so much. :}
vom. maybe I dont want to come there. (that is short for vomit.)
mmmmm. It would go sooo great with the mystery muffin mix!
Sick, sick, sick! That's all I have to say about that.
wow..and that's all I am going to say!
Post a Comment