Here Comes
By: Shel Silverstien
Here comes summer,
Here comes summer,
Chirping robin, budding rose.
Here comes summer,
Here comes summer,
Gentle showers, summer clothes.
Here comes summer,
Here comes summer-
Whoosh- shiver- there it goes.
Kennedy starting 4th grade with Mr. Hudson
Kohen set up this too cool for school pose for his picture. He is starting 2nd grade with Mr. Kowalec.
Aly starting 1st grade with Mrs. Walters
At the bus stop, bright and early at 7am.
Our little lane has plenty of kids to fill up the bus.
I have always loved Shel Silverstein and "Here Comes" is one of my favorite poems because it exactly expresses how summer is so anticipated but over in the blink of an eye. We don't get the shiver around here quite as much but the bus whisking my kids off to their first day of school is as tell tale as anything. We are off to a great start this year. Love these hard learning kids.







4 comments:
Nice back to school pics! Yea for school!
I absolutely love Kohen's pictures. It is so him!
could your kid's be any cuter? I love Kohens pose.
I just realized between our two families, we have k, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5th grade!
Hoping this year will be an amazingly good school year for you and your cute kiddos.
Post a Comment