When I was first pregnant with Kohen I had some very special experiences. I distinctly knew that an exceptional spirit was being sent to our home. Fast forward eight years and all of those feelings I had, have long since been confirmed. We are so grateful he is a part of our family.
Nathan and I are so proud of Kohen's decision to be baptized. Kohen has been looking forward to the event for what feels like forever. We were barely able to make it happen in the states due to his birthdate being so close to the start of the new school year. But we pulled it off and were grateful to each family member and friend who came, and grateful for those who couldn't make it but were there in spirit!
Grandma and Grandpa Jensen
My parents, Natalie, Justin, Ashley and Shayn.We went to get a picture with the Jensen side but they had all headed out already. There was a nice gathering waiting back at home though.
Upon Kohen's request my sisters graciously put together one of their famous Dessert displays. Kohen and Ander both thought the super hero theme was amazing.
Root beer bottles with capes? Does it get any cuter? No, actually. It really doesn't.
My nieces and nephews along with my kids, made quick work of the table. It was perfect.
The gathering after Kohen's baptism was one of my favorites of the summer. It was Nathan's family and my family and we were all there because we love Kohen. It was absolutely the best to be relaxing and spending time with loved ones. Family is what Nathan and I consider to be our greatest blessing in life. There is little in this world of greater importance. Thank you Kohen, for creating this opportunity for us all to be together.




2 comments:
Nice. Glad it was a great day.
I loved the hero table!
Sweet!
Kohen looks SO grown up. What a handsome little boy. Congrats to him! The display is darling. Love love love the capes! You have some very talented sisters. I'm glad they could help make the day extra special!
Post a Comment