Monday, September 3, 2012

Kohen Turns 8

When Nathan and I asked Kohen to tell us what his dream birthday would be like, we were happy to hear his dreams were well within reach as we planned his day. 
It started bright and early "Golfing for one hour." Nathan and Papa John took Kohen to hit a couple buckets of balls. Nathan sent me some cute pics throughout, I think his ninja head band really helped him with his form.
That, and a few pointers from Grandpa.
Kohen came home to a "Big Breakfast" (which, could have been cereal with toast since I don't do impressive breakfasts, and he would've been happy) he lucked out with hash browns, eggs, bacon and pancakes, his pancake was even his signature caped-K.
Scarlett getting her first taste of delicious nitrates bacon. I think she ate her weight in pancakes this morning.
Next Kohen dreamed of going to Roaring Springs and after all of our kids begging to go for a full 3 summers now, Nathan and my dad took Kennedy, Kohen and Aly to the water park for the bulk of the day. They actually had an awesome and memorable time- my dad and Nathan included.
Kohen rounded out his perfect day by having cupcakes with both sets of grandparents, Uncle Justin, Mom and Dad and his siblings.
(Scarlett is a hard one to catch on film these days. You'll just have to imagine her normal, sweet faces. Maybe she will grow up to take after her beautiful grandmothers one day :)

Captain America swim shorts, fun and practical- my kind of gift!
It really was Kohen's perfect day. And I was happy to make it special for this extraordinary kid.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a perfect day. ESPECIALLY the caped K.

lllllll