

This is one of Kohen's chosen methods of being armed. I find this particularly funny because for as clever as it may be to put the sword down the back of his shirt, watching him try and get it out is pretty hilarious. Let's just say that if the sword was real he would have killed himself the first time he tried to take it out. And it would have been a slow death cuz it took him like 3 minutes to get the sword out. His other way to carry it is to stick the sword down the side of his pants- but that becomes a problem because he can't bend his knee to walk; makes a quick gettaways difficult. So his best option is to wear a 'seat belt' (what he calls his belt) and then let the sword hang on it on the outside of his pants. Sometimes I daydream he is the inspiration for a SNL skit and pretend he is some character who goes around carrying his sword just as unthinking as Kohen but the characters sword is real. You know, I picture the sword hanging from his belt and he turns around quickly to answer one person and obliviously mows down the guy standing next to him etc...maybe that is only funny in my twisted mind...Anyway, the truth about Kohen's sword is that he can't resist whacking someone with it for very long and the sword usually spends 98% of the day in time out. But he just loves it so much I keep letting him earn it back. Geez. That seems like really weak sauce parenting when I write it out like that.......
2 comments:
haha oh erin. its only because Kohen is so cute! I mean come on...who can resist that face? :) i miss you guys!
hey when it comes to parenting aren't we all weak? Miss ya
Post a Comment