No, I will not shut up. Sorry, I just picture either of my sisters seeing these pictures and shouting, "Shut, up!!!" So no, I will not. For homecoming week at Kennedy's school they invited the preschoolers to dress up each day with the high school students. Thursday was Superhero day and I put together this little Wonder Woman outfit. When I went to take a picture I asked her to pose and the first picture was her first pose and I seriously cracked up- she had 5 or 6 great poses, all looking very Superhero/Save the world- ish. Side note, the cape is blue, but the under side is black so in the pictures you can't see the bright shiny blue very well...and yes, this was probably more fun for me than anyone else :)
Friday, October 12, 2007
Wonder Woman
No, I will not shut up. Sorry, I just picture either of my sisters seeing these pictures and shouting, "Shut, up!!!" So no, I will not. For homecoming week at Kennedy's school they invited the preschoolers to dress up each day with the high school students. Thursday was Superhero day and I put together this little Wonder Woman outfit. When I went to take a picture I asked her to pose and the first picture was her first pose and I seriously cracked up- she had 5 or 6 great poses, all looking very Superhero/Save the world- ish. Side note, the cape is blue, but the under side is black so in the pictures you can't see the bright shiny blue very well...and yes, this was probably more fun for me than anyone else :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
aw kenna is so cute! i just made a blog! its ballin-byu.blogspot.com! go look! how do i add links for fam and friends?
That is awesome! She's got to be a favorite of the teachers. So so great.
Dudes, you know I loved Wonder Woman, I ran around in my WW undies all day! I am very jealous of her fabulous costume :)
Post a Comment