My baby went to preschool today! (sniff) I can't believe it. I know it is only preschool but still, I feel like once children enter school it is all over. And in times like these I am prone to think Kennedy was born just moments ago- and if almost 5 years has flown by so quickly...you know the rest. But how cute is my baby?! She was so excited to go she could hardly stand still to take the pic!
At the High School Briar Woods (where Kim and Katie Bell are sophomores this year) they have a preschool program called Preschool @ the Woods where there is a teacher and then 10 or so student teachers. The attention is very one on one and the curriculum is great. They even have a playground right outside of their class room. They also have curbside pick up and drop off and since I am still gimpy I opted for that choice. Above is Kennedy walking in with one of the student teachers (there were 3 girls at the drop off and they had a dispute over who got to walk Kenna in...if they were trying to flatter me by fawning over her it totally worked...) and then she was off and she didn't even look back...(sniff, again).



6 comments:
Oh my Gosh, I can't believe Kennedy is old enough for preschool! I can't believe how fast the years fly...seriously and I'm not even around her all the time. I have to say though, she does look super cute!
I absolutely love that last picture! Is she opinionated about how she dresses? She looks seriously stylish :)
She is so adorable! She seems really independent too. Where do you get all her cute clothes?
Anonymous = Rachel
Sorry, forgot to sign it
Thanks Rach :) I get a lot of her clothes at Target...I love Target
So cute! I am so glad you guys are back. I need to bring you a meal or something!!!
Post a Comment