Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sarah Jane




I am in love with this art work! I came across this artist Sarah Jane on a website and I adore her work. It is simple and yet has depth as well, she is so talented at capturing the spirit of childhood. I even emailed her because the picture of the little girl coloring is on her banner to her website and I loved it so much because it reminds me of Kennedy and a specific time she was coloring- and Sarah Jane emailed me right back and graciously posted the picture. I think these would be great in any childs room. And her prices are very reasonable which is a plus I think. Anyway, here is a link to her site, enjoy!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are so cute! Have you purchased any?

shellydinger said...

I stumbled upon her site the other day. I love how it looks so classic.

Corinne said...

Very sweet. Perfect for a little girls bedroom.

ej said...

I haven't yet but I am definitely getting that first pic of the girl coloring cuz it reminds me so much of Kennedy. The 2nd one reminds me of me when I was little but I don't really know where I would put it...

lllllll