Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Scoop


Alright. Nathan has been out of town with work and so I am back to my single-mom status...boo for that. And for some reason I have felt completely indifferent towards posting since he's been gone. It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense because I usually post about things that happen while he is at work but...Anyway, we will see him for a bit this weekend which will be great.

So The Scoop- for anyone who hasn't caught wind of it yet- is that we are moving. Yup, Nathan got a new job (very similar to what he was doing before we moved from Boise) and we will be moving to Northern California by the end of the summer. Moving again? FTL, But moving back to the West Coast, FTW! We will be in the Walnut Creek area and hopefully Nathan will be able to wrap up his job here by mid-summer so we can head out to Cali. after that. The kicker is that when we go to Boise this summer at the end of June, Nathan will leave the kids and I there and so we will pretty much be moving at the end of June...I am so in denial...

10 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh no! Erin, we are going to miss you! That means we only have a few more weeks with you. Do you have to be packed up by the end of june? Maybe we can have a play date one day and I can help you pack or something. Whatever the case, we need to play before you go! I feel like we haven't hung out nearly enough.

I hope that Nathan is excited for his new job and that it will be a fun change for your family, even though you will be sorely missed!

Jessie said...

Julie and I were just talking about this today...by the way where did you escape to? We are so sad. We for sure need to have some fun girls night out's before you go....and a going away party too.
I can't believe you are leaving in a month.
Man I knew I shouldn't have given you a piece of my heart! :)

Sarah said...

Wow! That is exciteing. I bet it will be a nice change to be closer to home and in a more laid back area! Good luck and Congrats to Nathan on the new job!

Corinne said...

OH MY HECK! I guess I am really out of touch because I had no idea! I am so sad you'll be leaving Erin!

hf said...

West coast here you come. Moving sure is F-U-N!! Can't wait to see you, even if it is a shorter visit.

Kristin said...

Wow! That is exciting news, it will be so nice for you to be closer to your family!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I love change and it sounds like you are getting good at it. Good luck with all the prep... moving is SOOOOO fun :)

Anonymous said...

Erin,
love your new blog page look. I have been missing your usual updates. Hope you get back in the mood soon. Cant wait for june 21st! Love tara

Anonymous said...

Erin, I'm so happy you will be out West again. Maybe that means you'll be in Boise more often. How are you feeling about it? Mixed emotions??? I wish I could be there to help you out! Packing on your own isn't a fun thing to do with small children around. Hang in there, you're amazing!

Sheila said...

I'm sorry I missed my chance to visit out that way while you were there! You guys are movers and shakers! Anyhoo, I can spend anyday on a beach in California, right? Congrats Nathan and can't wait for your visit.

lllllll