So I have a few updates about what we have been up to though to say anything other than "not much" would be exaggerating.
Let's see, Kennedy went to a birthday party on Saturday where they got to do Tie Dye T-shirts. She about drove me nuts while we had to let the colors set that first 24hrs. I read the directions to her probably 4 times to calm her fears that I wasn't just neglecting the shirt and messing it up, I was following directions. She is so VERY proud of this shirt. She tried to make the middle look like a heart which it actually does resemble. I don't know exactly how I am going to get it off of her...
Aly is almost 2 right? So you may be wondering why her pacifier is in her mouth though she is obviously not in her bed. Well, I discovered a couple of days ago that she is getting in all four of her Eyeteeth (aka cuspids...I think) which explained some of her crabiness and why she was being picky about food etc. She kept going upstairs and pulling her blanket and pacifier out of her crib and after taking it away a few times I made the tooth discovery and figured, 4 teeth coming in at once? have your pacifier and blanket.
I don't think I have mentioned much about Kohen and his bloody noses. None of which were caused by me by the way, except for that one time Kohen called for me in his bedroom after I had put him down and I opened the door and kacked him in the nose cuz he was standing right behind it...Make sure you add that to my application for Mother of the Year. But other than that he gets them if his nose gets whacked but mostly for no reason at all. So this morning we went in, having finally decided to cauterize the blood vessels causing the problem. Kohen was great, of course, we all know dealing with pain is not a problem for him. They did numb the nostril and his eyes watered when they did it but he has acted totally normal today since then. Hopefully it worked and we didn't get the inside of his nose seared for no good reason.



4 comments:
Just so you know...Brent had his nosed cauterized when he was a little terd and he still has nosebleeds. AND I MEAN NOSEBLEEDS. I came home from work one day and he was passed out on the floor because he had lost so much blood. just an fyi...very rare yes but still!
The dr. mentioned that the cauterization doesn't work and has to be done again about 10% of the time. I can totally see Kohen being in that 'lucky' 10%. I guess Brent was okay?- that must have been super scary...
Love the Tie Dye. What a fun idea for a party. You are a brave mom to have kids and dye in your house at the same time! Kennedy's shirt is definitely a work of art!
What a brave Kohen! I hope it works.
How you holdin up? When do you want to do a girls night?
I was serious when I said you could drop your kids and go do something...pedicure, shopping...Target....is that tempting you?
Seriously Sienna would love it.
Post a Comment