Sunday, May 4, 2008

Small Misunderstanding

At lunch today after working all morning together doing Saturday chores Kennedy was whinning at me to turn the t.v. on. Irritated with her whinning I kindly informed them:

Me: Look guys, the warmer it gets outside? the more I'm going to kick ya outside.

Kohen: *gasp!* That'll hurt!!!

_____________________________________________________________

And then we have Kennedy's quote of the day outside with her dad:
"Hey look dad, there is some bird poop right there...They should have bathrooms in their nests."

6 comments:

hf said...

Do you kick them as they are going out the door, or kick them when they are outside? You sure are mean!! I love kids interpretations!

Hannah said...

He's so funny! I'm impressed that they helped you with Saturday morning chores! What jobs do you give them when they're little?

ej said...

At first I thought he thought I would literally kick him out the door but he actually thought I meant more of an activity where I take them outside and whale on them...whatta silly boy.

Jessie said...

Man Kohen cracks me up! He is so funny! I am so glad you write this stuff down he will love to read it when he's older. Kennedy too.... :)

Sheila said...

A lil' kick never hurt anyone! And birds should have bathrooms! I hate bird poop!

amber dawn said...

I agree with Kennedy...we are up to our elbows in bird poop around here!

lllllll