I could literally not be ANY more excited that my favorite show has started again. Seriously. I have waited all year for this. Tell me you saw the last performer tonight "Robert"....It was insane...INSANE. Tell me I'm not the only one who saw it...
I have been waiting all year too! We even let Cora stay up way to late and let her bust out her best dance moves for us. I have a feeling it is going to be a good season!
are you kidding me? i missed it!!! i LOVE LOVE that show adn didn't realize it was this week it started...we all love it. so yay! i will have to get online and see what i can find bout last nights. glad you share the passion for the dancin.
Alright, after spending the last night watching re-runs of Family Feud I am super sorry I missed something good on t.v. (it is so rare in the summer). Count me in this season!
ok. i'm back. we found it on youtube. thank goodness right? holy shinanigins, amazing. we watched it twice - can't wait! thanks for the heads up on the best "poppin ever" :> have a great weekend!
Geez it threw me for a minute because you changed your backround..... Haven't watched this show....will have to tune in if I can squeeze it in to my already long list of Tivo'd shows I haven't watched.
10 comments:
sorry to say but I didn't see it.
I have been waiting all year too! We even let Cora stay up way to late and let her bust out her best dance moves for us. I have a feeling it is going to be a good season!
That was totally CRAZY!!!
are you kidding me? i missed it!!! i LOVE LOVE that show adn didn't realize it was this week it started...we all love it. so yay! i will have to get online and see what i can find bout last nights. glad you share the passion for the dancin.
I was floored by that guys performance!!! I was actually giddy and laughing and didn't want him to stop. It was AMAZING!!! I love that show!
way cool, i am with you,that guy was amazing!! its pretty pathetic that my exciting evenings come from good tv shows!
Alright, after spending the last night watching re-runs of Family Feud I am super sorry I missed something good on t.v. (it is so rare in the summer). Count me in this season!
ok. i'm back. we found it on youtube. thank goodness right? holy shinanigins, amazing. we watched it twice - can't wait! thanks for the heads up on the best "poppin ever" :> have a great weekend!
Geez it threw me for a minute because you changed your backround.....
Haven't watched this show....will have to tune in if I can squeeze it in to my already long list of Tivo'd shows I haven't watched.
I know you don't believe me but there will come a time when you just don't have time to watch television! I am so out of the loop!
Post a Comment