But that was before she started pointing out the instruments playing in music. Some of them she has learned from different places including Little Einsteins but on Sundays we always listen to classical music in the car and Aly will excitedly shout out the instruments as they come in, "It's the trumpet! It's the 'picolote'! It's the piano! It's the flute! It's the 'viowin'!"....it is kind of incredible to Nathan and I because she is usually correct. We are impressed, but as her parents I guess that's our job.
Aly is absolutely the ham of the family and provides lot's of laughter- she'll do anything for a laugh. I love this little girl so much, I am so grateful for her bright influence in our home.



6 comments:
oh my gosh Aly doesn't look like Baby Aly anymore!!! How sad!! She is getting so big!
Seeester, those are great pics of her, and I also agree that she has an amazing ear, she was freaking Ashley and I out when we were there, I mean, she is only 3!
Happy Birthday Aly!!! Big kisses from Aunt Kysa, Uncle Taylor, cousin Rylee, Brayden, Spencer and Tanner! We love you so much!!!!! :)
Love the musical talent! Way to go Aly!
did aly's hair suddenly get darker? Why did I think she was sandy-blonde...
Sounds like your little Aly has a wonderful talent. I predict music lessons in her future!
Hope the move goes well. It will be quite an experience for you to live so far away in such a different culture. Can't wait for you to share it with us all in your blog!
Post a Comment