9 Months... home stretch. I feel like I've been writing this post in my head all month though at the moment I have nothing significant to say that isn't complaining. Pregnancy is difficult and I guess that is all there is to it. But it is good to be within the last few weeks. I think the Asian people are flattering me because when they ask when the baby is coming and I tell them they say nice things like, "So soon?! You not very big!" And then I fight the urge to kiss a perfect stranger. I am big though, this baby is heavy. At the last appointment the dr. did an ultrasound and said he was measuring a week ahead- not that that means anything except he's a big baby- big by my babies standards. The other fun thing she seemed shocked by was that the baby has hair. It looked just like his dads, kind of like a perfect little crew cut. It'll be funny if the baby comes out bald, lol- then I'll be wondering what in the world I'd been looking at! I had my blood drawn and I will have the platelet results at my next appointment. I will let you know if there is anything to report there.***Picture by Tara Lynn Photography



4 comments:
Beautiful picture. You can complain all you want :) I won't yell at you, promise.
It's all worth it in the end.
Happy 9 Months! I hope he comes soon :) Love the pictures at the top!!
Oh, I had forgotten about those eggs...Kyle's parents used to bring those back for our kids...so fun. I love the pic you posted..good job Tara!
oooh be careful about ultrasounds this late....they ARE NOT accurate past 22 weeks ish on size of babies and due dates. Did you get my first emails? I have more for you but wanted to wait until I know you got my others.
Post a Comment